Registration Process and Timeline for School Year 2019-2020
- December 13th: Electives Fair during both lunches
- December 17th and 18th:
- Student receive their registration cards in their social studies classes.
- The students will watch a 5 minute video explaining the registration process.
- Powerscheduler, via the Student Portal, is opened to students.
- December 17th – January 4th: Students are to select their classes, fill out the registration card, have their parent sign it, enter selections into Powerscheduler, and then turn in the signed form to their social studies teacher by January 4th. All students are encouraged to see their school counselor during lunch time to ask questions and get guidance on course selection. The MCPS scheduling website can be accessed via the Student Portal. Students can log on to the Student Portal and click on Class Registration to access the scheduling website.
- January 7th – 25th: Students come via their social studies class to counseling so the counselors can meet with their students individually and review their selections.
- 7th – 11th: 11th grade World History
- 14th – 18th: 10th grade NSL
- 22nd – 25th: 9th grade US History
All students are encouraged to see their counselor during their lunch with questions and for help/guidance in selecting their courses for next year.
The MCPS scheduling website can be accessed via the Student Portal. Students can log on to the Student Portal and click on Class Registration to access the scheduling website.
Other forms and instructions are here: