Registration Process and Timeline for School Year 2018-2019
- January 2-5: Students will receive their registration sheets in their social studies classes. Students then should:
- take their selections sheets home
- discuss their options with their families
- log on to the Student Portal and click on Class Registration
- enter their choices
- have their parent/guardian sign their sheet
- return their sheet to their social studies teacher by Friday, January 12th
- January 4th: Electives fair during both lunches. Students can learn about elective courses and ask questions.
- January 8th - 24th: Students will come to the Counseling Office with their social studies class to meet with their counselor to review their selections and ask questions.
All students are encouraged to see their counselor during their lunch with questions and for help/guidance in selecting their courses for next year.
The MCPS scheduling website can be accessed via the Student Portal. Students can log on to the Student Portal and click on Class Registration to access the scheduling website.
Other forms and instructions are here: