News and Events
- An overview of the end-of-year calendar, including the testing schedule, can be found here; you can also find Principal Johnson's letter to parents regarding spring testing in English and Spanish
- Information from the April 8th Senior Parent Meeting is now available; you can download the Senior Parent Handbook and the Meeting's Powerpoint presentation
- Find out ore about the Montgomery Blair Summer Math Institute here! Applicants can fill out this registration form by 6/7 (Session 1) or 6/28 (Session 2) to register, or they can register online here
- Congratulations to Juniors Sam Feldsenfeld, Evan Guenterberg, Simon Chervenak, Loan Daeninckx, and Hersh Kumar, who all won $2,000 scholarships by winning first place in RUSecure CTF competition
- Congratulations Ms. Sarah Fillman, Communication Arts Program (CAP) Coordinator, for being honored by the Board of Education with the Distinguished Service to Public Education Award
- Tickets and information for the TEDx event at Blair on May 31st are now available here
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Blair families are reminded that the Student Handbook and Planner has all sorts of useful information, from Bell Schedules to Even/Odd Days, from Lunch Rules to Grading Policies, from College and Career Planning to Common Math, Science, and Grammar information, and so much more!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Need homework help? Go to BLISS Online Tutors at tutors.mbhs.edu; use your student ID and computer password; tutors available in every subject weekdays and Sundays, 4-10 PM!
- Subscriptions to Silver Chips, our award-winning newspaper, are available here
- Congratulations Principal Renay Johnson for being recognized as one of the 100 most influential people for the Nations Capital Metro Area Latinos
- Academic Support times and locations are available
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper