News and Events
- Magnet Arts Night on 1/19 has been postponed; information about a rescheduled date and time will be posted when determined
- Second Semester Student Parking Pass Applications are due by 1/29
- AP Exam registration has begun; all students must register here by 2/28 to avoid late fees; please contact Ms. Blaha if you have any questions; students can learn about the MANY benefits of taking AP Exams during either lunch period on Wednesday, 1/17 and Thursday, 1/18 in room 164
- Seniors and their families! The Senior information sheet is now available...all the information you need for graduation, prom, and more all in one place!
- Need homework help? Go to BLISS Online Tutors at tutors.mbhs.edu; use your student ID and computer password; tutors available in every subject weekdays and Sundays, 4-10 PM!
- Congratulations Principal Renay Johnson for being recognized as one of the 100 most influential people for the Nations Capital Metro Area Latinos
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Learn about the George B. Thomas, Sr. Learning Academy, a Saturday morning tutoring/mentoring program
- Check out the Twitter feeds of Principal Johnson and the Blair Magnet -- or or like us on Facebook!
- Find out what you need to know about Student Service Learning (SSL)
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you!
The what, where, and when of MBHS
Our award winning newspaper