Friday, January 19
Monday is an even day
- 1/19 Magnet Arts Night: Postponed; information about a new date and time will be posted when this information is available
- 1/20 Reunión Los Padres; Media Center; 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- 1/25 Early release day for all students: End of quarter planning
- 1/26 Professional day: No school for students
- 1/29 Second Semester Schedule Distribution
- 1/29 Semester Semester Parking Application Deadline
- 2/5 Report cards distributed
- 2/7 Registration meeting for 8th grade families; 7:00 PM
- Magnet Arts Night on 1/19 has been postponed; information about a rescheduled date and time will be posted when determined
- Second Semester Student Parking Pass Applications are due by 1/29
- AP Exam registration has begun; all students must register here by 2/28 to avoid late fees; please contact Ms. Blaha if you have any questions; students can learn about the MANY benefits of taking AP Exams during either lunch period on Wednesday, 1/17 and Thursday, 1/18 in room 164
- Seniors and their families! The Senior information sheet is now available...all the information you need for graduation, prom, and more all in one place!
- Need homework help? Go to BLISS Online Tutors at tutors.mbhs.edu; use your student ID and computer password; tutors available in every subject weekdays and Sundays, 4-10 PM!
- Academic Support times and locations are available
- Help Blair and the PTSA...painlessly! There are many ways to raise funds for Blair with little or no effort! For example, sign up your Giant/Safeway/Target/Amazon accounts and cards so they support Blair with every purchase! Please note that many of these links have to reactivated annually, so update your cards today!
- Congratulations Principal Renay Johnson for being recognized as one of the 100 most influential people for the Nations Capital Metro Area Latinos
- Testing help: Find resources to help with success in the SAT and/or ACT
- Parents/Guardians! To receive Connect Ed Emergency Messages and other important informational emails from Blair, we must have your email address on file; if you do not receive Connect Ed emails, please fill out this form and return it to the Main Office so we can contact you! 3 more news items here